1 Answer

D. Kumar

I this case, it depends on what is in the contents of your contract. Having an agent representing you in such circumstance will save you the hassle. Please feel free to contact me at 96659926 for a non obligatory discussion should you require professional advise and further assistance.

Do visit my website to view my testimonials & recent awards to gather more information on me: www.kumarrai.com

D Kumar
+65 96659926
ERA Associate Division Director

About Me-

ERA Top Achievers 2013/14
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group-
2014 December ERA Top Achievers
2014 3rd Quarter ERA Top Achievers
2014 August ERA Top Achievers
2014 September ERA Top Achievers Read More