1 Answer

Robbie Chen Chee Howe

ABSD is applicable for residential land for development or redevelopment.

Apart from ABSD, you may need to pay a development charge should you develop the vacant land too.

I am experienced and well-versed in private transactions. I will be able to assist you. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion on your property plans.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More