7 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

Agents are not allowed to do dual representation such as representing the seller and buyer and collect commissions from both sides. As such, you are advised to look for your own agent.

While there is no industry mandated laws, the usual rate when engaging an agent to buy a property is 1%.

You may refer to our agent directory here: https://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-agent-directory

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Mark Ng S W
Hi Do contact me at 97970200 to discuss more. You only need to pay your appointed agent.

Mark, your RIGHT choice
Propnex Read More


Aaron Chong
Hi, I would be most glad to assist you further and pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Hope to hear from you soon and have a great week ahead. By the way, if you manage to contact the seller agent and view the unit all by yourself, then there isn’t a need for you to pay any commission.

Aaron Chong
9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Lyna Song

If you go direct to seller's agent, no you dont have to pay any agency fees to them. It is advisable to have an agent representing you as agents are well versed with the process, timeline and negotiation.. If you are appointing an agent to represent you, then you can leave all the viewing arrangements to him/her.. Please feel free to contact me for further discussion on how i can value add to your property purchase.. Thanks

Lyna Song
9623 8442
Associate Group Director
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
https://r025113i.propnex.net Read More


Silvia Yang
Hi Sir/Madam

I will be glad to assist
I won't be able to contact you first as I do not have your contact, appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508 or Silviayang8@gmail.com
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang

Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More


Gavin Ng

You may text 9620 0827 for a casual chat.


Gavin Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe

Agents cannot dual-represent. Meaning, if they are getting their commission from the Seller, they cannot also get commission from you.

You could engage an agent to act on your behalf for your purchase though. By engaging a proficient agent may reap you rewards and potentially "add value" to you.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More