1 Answer

Joey Ong 王祖鸸
Dear rajs0001,

You can rent from this future landlord provided he has the consent from the owner to further sublet in his tenancy agreement and you might like to check if he/she is the authorised main tenant.

There could also be situation where the landlord is renting from HDB and in this case, if HDB allow subletting of the living quarters on level 2, you can rent from the landlord.
In both cases, rental will be as usual like renting of a whole unit for HDB flat, where you will be required to do stamp duty.

Should you require our assistance in rental, we will be HAPPY to assist you.
Why don't you give us a ring at
9436 5945 or email me at dj_property@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks and Regards,


Dear Sellers, Landlords, Buyers & Tenants,

If you or your friends need assistance for buying selling or renting of property, pl feel free to contact us, we'll be happy to assist with a non obligatory discussion.

Thank you

Your Registered Real Estate Sales Persons
Ong Joey 王祖鸸 [CES, BBM (SMU)]
CEA Sales Person Reg No: R011492A
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
Handphone :(+65) 9436 5945
Email : dj_property@yahoo.com.sg
Listings: www.98197201.com
Blogsite: www.dj-property.blogspot.com
Website: www.dj-property.com Read More