1 Answer

Hi Query,

It is a wise choice to keep your HDB while buying another property, as under new rule you will not able to buy HDB anymore if you own a condo first.

With outstanding loan, what you can loan for 2nd property is 60%.

You can:

1) fully pay your outstanding loan of 150K by used up your CPF and 50K cash, and then you will be able to borrow 80%;
2) borrow 60%, and use cash + 35K CPF to pay the rest 40% (you can not able to use 100K, as there is a minimum amount needs to stay in CPF ~65K).

Welcome to contact me if you need further assistance. Thanks.

Robert Peng 9800 1968 
CEA reg No.: R042525J
Huttons Relationship Group Read More