1 Answer


1) HDB possession date is the completion date, also the day you collect the key.
2) You will have to do a registration at the town council one week later upon key collection.
3) If your marriage is solemnized in Singapore you will not need to submit this ROM cert. Only those who have their marriage solemnize overseas need to submit within 3 months.
4) Seller's extension stay is a private arrangement between buyer and seller. This has nothing to do with any requirement from HDB, even though you might have paid $20 to register this intention.

Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More