I want to know if that is the same case (i.e. still eligible as first timer for BTO after resale flat's 5 years MOP), if I were to buy a resale using HDB loan (without HDB grant as well).
1) Using a bank loan or not does not affect your 1st timer privilege.
2) 1st timer privilege in BTO application is that you have a higher chance of getting a chance to flat selection.
3) 2nd timer meaning your chance of flat selection is lower than 1st timer.
4) All SCs are given 2x times in our whole life to apply for an HDB loan. Most people make use of this to start their family due to a low downpayment of 10% unlike bank loans of 25%.
5) Buying resale with grant = utilize your 1st timer privilege. Thus as long as you did not apply for a grant, your 1st timer privilege remains unchanged. You may also apply HDB loan to assist you to start your family.
6) Resale + bank loan => MOP apply BTO with 1st timer prority = OK
7) Resale + HDB loan => MOP apply BTO with 1st timer prority = OK
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636 , or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More