2 Answers

Hi Sir/Madam

You can try to appeal to HDB on this

I won't be able to contact you first as I do not have your contact, appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508  or Silviayang8@gmail.com with details of your unit
or click here http://bit.ly/2tzIQ1a to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang

PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508 
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe

Based on your situation, you will require HDB approval should you want to rent out the whole flat. And if approved, you MOP status will be on hold, and you will have to continue to serve the MOP after you come back from overseas.

You could however rent out the bedrooms without affecting the MOP period.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  .

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More