2 Answers

Dear tenant,

Are you referring to a case of room rental? If it is a full unit rental without diplomatic clause, the only probable solution you can work out with your landlord is to seek a replacement tenant for the unit to take over your existing lease, however, you will need to be prepared to pay the service fees for salesperson to secure the replacement tenant if you intend to hire one. Should landlord refuses such an arrangement, I have to say that contractually you are bound to fulfil the terms and conditions and there is no rights per say as a tenant.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/


Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Masters Of Real Estate
M.O.R.E Property Pte Ltd (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565  /+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More
Eric 李清海 Lee
call me for free opinion
Free Seminar: "How I Became The Top Sales Achiever & 1st Position Award Winner 2014-
Vision Exchange-a Mixed Commercial Office,Food & Clinic Iconic Prime Tower Within 6 Months - Eric Lee 9386 6226  Read More