4 Answers

Ann Khoo
Hi Jolly,

I specialise in D19. On hand, I do have tenants looking at renting a unit in Sengkang. Contact me 96223999 if u are keen to rent out your unit.

Ann Read More


Bella Teo
Dear Jolly

I have many Tenants on hand now.
Filipino Chinese/North Indian/Japanese/Korean Family or maximum 3pax Professional Groups seeking Sengkang rental. Their budget is in the range of $2200-$2500

I can do the HDB approval online for you and it will be instant approval for your case as you have occupied for more than 5yr.

The best part about engaging me as your rental agent is that I am a 100percent full time rental specialist in Sengkang/Punggol especially and I charge Owners only 50% of standard agent fee!

Feel free to contact me to rent your house out at the shortest possible time/highest possible rental/widest range of choice for good tenant profile!

Yours sincerely,
Bella Teo
Associate Marketing Director
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
Hp: 81333510
email: bellateo@gmail.com Read More


Melissa Ong
Hi Jolly,

Yes u need the HDB approval. I've sucessfully rented out Sengkang HDB this year and my landlord is extremely happy with my service (with documents to prove).

I am also currentlymarketing units for sale in Sengkang. Let me know if u need my assistance in renting out your flat.

Melissa Ong
ERA Realty
BSc (Hons) Bldg & Real Estate, NUS
ERA Top New Achievers May, Jul, Oct 2010 Read More


SQ Raudha
Dear Jolly, you may call me at 81134767. I will go through with you in detail and help you in matching you with a suitable tenant profile at a good rental rate.

SQ Raudha-ERA Read More