1 Answer

Aaron Chong
Hi Faith

Yes, you have to physically stay in the unit within the MOP period. So by having your parent in law or others to stay there is not going to solve the problem. Now that your contract has been extended, you just got to write in to HDB and see what is the outcome.

Pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More