In fact most of the expenses need to pay by cash:
1) 5% CASH downpayment
2) 15% cpf downpayment (CASH if shortfall)
3) estimated 3% buyer stamp duty - CASH first, if got excess CPF OA funds after 15% CPF downpayment then the cash amount will be reimbursed to the amount of CPF OA funds used
4) $500 stamp duty for mortgage - CASH (normally on exercise date)
5) $80 resale submission - CASH when you exercise OTP
6) valuation report $210 - CASH when you get the OTP
7) $3000 legal fees - CASH on completion date
8) 1% of purchase price plus 7% gst as agent commission - CASH on completion date
9) 5% additional buyer stamp duty - CASH only
How much cash and CPF OA funds both of you have on hand so I can advise you further with a financial plan.
Hope to hear from you soon!
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
ECG Property Pte Ltd
(M): +65 9111 5171