3 Answers

Geryl Lim
Hi Marie,

You can certainly do so and apply to have your ABSD paid for your new flat refunded to you after the sale of your existing HDB. Nevertheless, if you are able to do the sale and purchase concurrently, this can be done without the hassle of claiming process. I have partnered numerous clients in achieving this process and am confident to assist you do the same.

Let me know if you need any further advises or assistance.


Geryl LIM
Senior District Manager
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com
ECG Property Pte Ltd (L3009759F)
Dynamic Alliance Group @ www.DAG.com.sg
ECG Landed Dynamic Alliance (Home of *7772 Hotline) - We Sold More Than 100 Landed Homes
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now!

**Aspiring to be your preferred partner in real estate**

We have over 300guests for our last Landed Homes Sales Exhibition on 6th April 2013.A big thank you to all who have graced this event.Watch out for our next edition.Contact Geryl if you would like to be part of this event. Read More


Tricia Tan 陈丽子
Hi Marie, let me assist you.
I have helped numerous clients in both buying and selling at the same time. No hassles.
Do give me a call or drop me an sms if we can discuss further in details.
Look forward to hear from you.
Tricia Tan 91442664
ERA Read More


Joshua Koh
Hi Marie,

For HDB, you don't have to pay ABSD as it is compulsory that you have to sell your HDB within 6month.

Feel free to contact me for further enquiries.

Best Regards,
Joshua Koh
ERA Realty Network PTE LTD
CEA Reg No: R044856J
HP: 91827557
EMail: joshuakohyk@gmail.com Read More