3 Answers

Soh Huan Yao (Stanley)

If you have fulfill the MOP of 5 yrs , yes you can rent out the whole unit by applying to Hdb. You are able to buy a private property too.

Do email or call me if you any more queries. I am currently marketing a few new launches if you are interested.

Stanley Soh
CEA Reg :R012218E
Email: huanyao27@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Jasmine Neo
Dear Owner,

I agreed to all the gurus advices. So long as you have met the M.O.P. period of 5 years stayed in HDB Flat you can apply to HDB for the rental of your current uniut.
If you require further assistant in sourcing for your next house or in your rental issue, I can guide you further in this area.

H/P; 9479 5848
www.jasmineneo.com Read More


Geryl Lim
Hi Zera,

The general rule of thumb is that you should be eligible to purchase another private property and rent out your HDB after fulfilling your MOP for your HDB.

Before you commit to a purchase, my advise is to seek a banker to qualify your financial status in order to avoid overstretching your budget for your purchase. I am sure you do not wish to overstretch your monthly commitments to your private property purchase and affect your lifestyle.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact me further.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg Read More