2 Answers

Ivan Ng

For PR to buy resale HDB, you need a SPR married couple with both of them holding SPR status for 3 years each. Is that for your case? If so, you are eligible. You are also required to dispose of any form of ownership in overseas property including land. Thanks and hope to assist further.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude
Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395
CEA Registration Number: R052114D
ERA Realty Network: L3002382K
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


  • VP
    Hi Ivan Ng, thanks for your quick reply. Yes we both are PRs and for very long time in Singapore. I wanted to know this because when you actually exercise the option to purchase there is no provision to fill up such details. It only ask for residential property details such as blk no, unit no. etc. Anyway thanks for your clarification. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Aaron Chong
Hi, even if you satisfy all requirement for a PR to purchase a resale HDB unit, pls note that your spouse or fiancé has to be likewise also meaning to obtain PR for at least 3 years period. And upon both of you purchasing a resale HDB unit, you will have up to 6 months to dispose off your overseas land. And in this case, you may need to transfer the ownership away.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More