Would like to know the following
1) How much down payment would I need to put and also can I pay for the amount using my CPF entirely?
2) Other than the down payment, are there any other up front fees that I will need to pay and the method of payments for each of them. (CPF / Cash?)
3) For the monthly payments what is the max amount that I can use my CPF to pay for it.
4) What are other monthly payments that I will need to consider?
5) I have a partner (29yrs old) but we're not intending to get married but would like to co-own the place. Can the down payment and monthly payments be shared from CPF?