1 Answer

Johnny Goh Mui Huat
Hi Mr Ameen,

In Singapore, foreigners are restricted to buy landed properties (such as bungalow, terrace houses and semi-detached). There is no restriction on condominium development.

If you are purchasing the property for investment, the properties in prime districts like East Coast with sea view, district 09, 10, 11 or the Central Business District are the safest buy.

If you are buying the property for investment and intend to rent out the property, calculate the yearly rental yield versus the purchase price. Properties at district 09, 10 and 11 easily yield the highest rental returns. Due to the premium in price for freehold properties, they most likely have lower rental yields than leasehold properties.

The tenancy agreement that we used is a comprehensive agreement that will protect your interest.

I had recently helped a foreigner to buy some properties in Singapore for investment, and I believe that the experiences that I have will be useful.

Hope I had answered your question.

Feel free to contact me if you required any assistance.

Thanks and Regards
Johnny Goh
Group Director
Dennis Wee Realty Pte Ltd
CEA registration number R018297H
Mobile: 90906267
Email: johnnygohmh@dwg.com.sg
Website: johnnygohproperty.com Read More