1) This extension request is supposed to be brought up even before an OTP is offered.
2) If you had engaged an agent means this agent did not do his job properly.
3) The HDB does not agree or not agree to any extension request. They are just there to acknowledge there is such a request. They will not interfere or mediate if there is any conflict arise.
4) All extension agreement is an agreement between the seller and buyer. Honestly speaking it doesn't whether registered with the HDB or not does make any difference.
5) The registration process of extension is just an emotional comfort to buyer and seller that this is highlighted to the authority if you look deep into this.
6) Therefore it is more important to maintain a good relationship with the seller to ensure they will shift despite they are not able to complete their buying process.
7) You may insert any terms and conditions that could protect your interest and ensure the seller also feels it is a win-win situation for both parties.
8) The only point I would suggest is to have some monetary compensation if there are any needs to extend beyond the agreed period.
9) This often happens to those buyers who need to pay another month's rent in order to accommodate the extension.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636
, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Ling CK 90110636
Any response to our answer does not reach us.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.