4 Answers

Hi, you could still rent out rooms but not the whole house, unless you have already physically stayed in the house for 5 years (MOP) before you moved overseas.

 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More
Good evening,

As you are renting out one of the room, instead of whole unit, it would be viable to do.

Do feel free to contact me should you require additional assistance.

Mike Lim

Looking for an experienced agent with knowledge on sales and purchase of residential property in Singapore?
With more than 10 years experience on all S&P cases, along with knowledge related to:

1) Mental Capacity Act
2) Long Lasting Power of Attorney
3) Esate Planning and Distirbution
4) Divorce
5) Bankruptcy
6) Purchase of HDB after Retirement Age

You can be sure that your concern and doubt will be cleared. This would allow you to move forward in one of your life's most rewarding decision with ease of mind. Read More
Hi contact me , thanks

welcome owners and landlords

contact me - 8 2 7 9 - 8 3 2 7


i can charge

2 years half month rental
1 year 0.25mth rental

for room rental other rates

sales - 0.50% open listings no need exclusive agent

contact me - 8 2 7 9 8 3 2 7 Read More
Whatsapp to 8279 8327 

Our charges are 1% commission for sales ..

Owners / landlords need property agent in sg ( agt ) to rent out or sale of your property
please contact handphone whatspp text to 8279 8327 

Xu zhen feng
R05-7810C / L300-9250K
Orangetee & Tie Pte Ltd
8279 - 8327

Or you have more questions such as ?
Sg buying / selling house ?
Singapore Rentals property ? Read More