2 Answers

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning buyer,

Both of you are not eligible for resale hdb purchase as your husband is not a SPR. For SPR household, both need to be SPR for at least 3 years before you are eligible to purchase a resale HDB.

Unless you turn SC then you will be eligible to purchase a resale HDB under non citizen spouse scheme.

As of now, perhaps you can only turn to private property. There are still value buy that are within reach. Will you be keen to find out more?

- One of well-earned Star Performers under the category of Top Private Property Transactors in Jan 2017-

"Your Freehold Ally, Leasehold Tactician"

YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Associate Group Director
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
Blk 480 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, #11-95 HDB Hub East Wing, Singapore 310480

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.tan91115171@gmail.com
(FB): www.facebook.com/yttanassetprogessor

Find out your property value for FREE on a monthly basis. Simply sign up by clicking the link below:

http://bit.ly/yt_proptrack Read More


  • TR
    Dear property guru. Can I able to join with my kids whom is a Malaysian and he has been here to study.
Robbie Chen Chee Howe
Hi Mdm,

I regret to inform you that you are not eligible to purchase HDB flats.

You can only purchase a HDB resale flat, if you attain Citizenship, or your husband got his PR for more than 3 years.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you and your partner in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More