1 Answer

YT Tan (陈永达)
Good morning, In such case happens, you have to first approach the HDB branch office in charge of your property to seek for approval to sell or rent. FYI MOP means that the owner must physically reside in the property. Thus if you leave it empty or rent it out, it doesn't mean you will fulfill the MOP by the time you come back to SG. Hope it helps! Warmest Regards, YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES Senior District Manager R043025D ECG Property Pte Ltd (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ECG Group of Companies) Estate Agent no. L3009759F Blk 190 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh #05-508 S (310190) (M): +65 9111 5171 (E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com (W): www.yttan.com (W): yttan.stproperty.com.sg/ (W) www.lovelyhomes.com.sg (W) www.ecgproperty.com Read More