1 Answer

Morning, As you have indicated that your husband have being paying the HDB unit which his parents are staying in. This would indicate that he's also the co-owner of the unit. Being married, both of you are considered as one entity hence you are not eligible to purchase BTO nor resale unit under your own name. In order to do so, your husband must be prepared to do the application with you, remove his name from the existing unit and your parents-in-law must be able to refund the CPF and interested gained, which your husband have utilized over the years. Regards Mike Lim 96929209  m52i@yahoo.com ERA Read More