2 Answers

Ivan Ng

Unfortunately no, to keep the hdb on a sole name, you need to convert to citizenship and be of 35 years and above. Otherwise, the only way will be to sell it since he will be renouncing his PR. Thanks and hope to assist with your housing plans and discuss further.

Warm regards
Ivan ERA
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Good afternoon Eloisa,

I am sorry to inform you that you are unable to own a HDB as a single SPR thus you have to sell it off in the event your husband renounces his SPR.

A way to own a HDB by yourself will be to obtain citizenship and qualify under single singapore citizen scheme (age: must be at least 35).

Hope my explanation helps!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W): www.yttan.com
(W): www.propertyavenue.com.sg Read More