5 Answers

Aaron Chong
Hi, as per your questions, pls find the answer below :

1) POA is not necessary but is good to have for time and convenience sake. Also, the fee is not expensive too and could last for a few years too.

2) It is good to have an agent to cover all these too as it will be a one stop solution for you and your family. I cover such services for my overseas landlords who are mostly investors like paying their bills, sorting letters and mailing important letters to where they are residing currently.

Pls feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

9730 8455
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Geryl Lim
Dear sir/madam,

Having a POA done will be beneficial since management of the property by the agent themselves could arise in a situation where there is a conflict of interest, therefore I will definitely encourage a POA to be done, although I have handled cases without POA too.

That said, all necessary documents can be signed overseas and couriered to and fro, therefore it is just additional procedure and time to consider in the entire process.

Tenants can visit http://bit.ly/SGExpatRental (Official Rental Requirements - Singapore Expatriates) to indicate your rental requirements.

Thank you for your support in 2016 for the Top Producers Award - https://bit.ly/No1Team

Claim your free home report today at https://bit.ly/ClaimFreeReport.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

Room Rental @ https://www.facebook.com/SGRentARoom/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/

My self introductory video on https://youtu.be/6UfrCOCB6Mg


Geryl LIM
Associate Marketing Director
Global Alliance Property (L3010679B) - Century 21
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565/+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

G.A Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More


Tan Pei Cheng
I had just done a case of HDB flat with overseas owners.
You may wish to contact me at 97100155
Pei Propnex Read More


CK Ang
Not a must for POA, but if approval required, the original documents will have to be deliver to you for signature.

I assist my client to handle all the issue since day one of the tenancy. I am the middle man between the tenant and the landlord. Any issue about the maintenance, I will inform landlord and provide suggestion. Once approval is granted, I will get quotation for approval again before actual work.

To assist and advise you more in details, kindly drop me an email for me to share.

I am contactable at my mobile or email.

CK Ang
9046 3808
res.ckang@gmail.com Read More


P. V. Ramesh Babu
I can help you in getting suitable tenants. contact me @ 91166802

Yes, for HDB rental flat, If the flat owner is in overseas during the subletting period, Owner should have POA. Its as per HDB, Please check below link which is directly from HDB


Associate Group Director
CEA Reg No: R045485D.
Mobile: (65) 9116 6802
PropNex Realty Pte Ltd
(Licence No: L3008022J) Read More