3 Answers


I would be most glad to assist you further and please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance. Have a good day ahead.

Aaron Chong
 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More

1) You are not able to buy another HDB flat without getting the final court order. This should be 3 months from your interim court order if there is no challenge.
2) Once you received your final court order, you will be free from the essential occupier of the current flat since you are no longer the spouse of the owner.
3) It is advisable for you to get a black and white from the HDB to ensure you can offer an OTP once you receive the final court order. You may submit your query via the feedback channel:

Hope the above answer your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636  , or email: ling.ck7@gmail.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.

Best regards
Ling CK

Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe

That should not be a problem. You can try to register your intent to buy as a divorced. If you are allowed to proceed, there should not be a problem.

I am experienced and well-versed in both HDB and private transactions. I will be able to assist you in your property plans. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More