3 Answers

Tricia Tan 陈丽子
Hi Jasmine,
Alternative, you can consider getting a private apt so you do not have to sell off your overseas property.
Best Regards,
Tricia Tan + 65 92700867 
Email: trish.tt27@gmail.com Read More
Wilson Lai You Xun
Hi Jasmine,

In your capacity as "first-time buyer", the only exoneration you get to enjoy is the 80% loan quantum & 5% cash outlay (which will be more if we are talking HDB properties, no thanks to COV).

Otherwise, citizens & PRs alike, you still need to dispose of your overseas properties within 6 months of purchasing a HDB unit.
However, I have some other privy information for your serious considerations.

Do drop me a note via email (wilsonlai@propnex.com) for further discussions. THANKS!! Read More
private property will be more 'flexible ' in view of your 'overseas' work and ownership..
there are restictions on min occupation period 5 yrs, pte private limitations.etc.
www.catherinapng.com Read More