1 Answer

Cheng-Lin Hsieh
Hi Pan,
Suggest you to get housing loan from bank instead. You can get up to max. loan of 80% of valuation price. Bank will ask for proof of your income such as payslip & past income tax statement. If you need a banker, I can refer one to you. You are welcome to call me at 96496066 for more info.

Cheng from DWG Read More