3 Answers

Ivan Ng

Yes if there's an SC applicant in the household, and your MOP of 5 years is met, you can purchase a condo and rent out the hdb. However, this is the prevailing policy, and 5 years down the road, policies may change. Thanks and hope it clarifies, is there anything I can assist further?

Warm regards,
Ivan ERA
Www.ivanng10.com Read More


D. Kumar

As long as you are a Singaporean and you have obliged the 5 years MOP, you are eligible to do so. Please contact me at 96659926 for a non obligatory discussion, should you require further assistance.

Visit my website to view my testimonials & recent awards to gather more information on me: www.kumarrai.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

D Kumar
+65 96659926
ERA Associate Division Director

About Me-

ERA Top Achievers 2013/14
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group-
2014 Overall Top Achievers
2014 December ERA Top Achievers
2014 3rd Quarter ERA Top Achievers
2014 August ERA Top Achievers
2014 September ERA Top Achievers Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Good afternoon buyer,

As long as there's a Singaporean in your household and you have fulfill the minimum occupation period of 5 years, you will be able to rent out your whole unit.

Hope my explanation helps!

If you need any further assistance or advice in your property purchase, feel free to contact me.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Enjoy your weekends!

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES

(M): +65 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com Read More