4 Answers

Dear landlord,

I am concern about the lack of knowledge in such situation. It is in your interest to engage or retain the services of your salesperson who brokered the existing rental to look into this renewal process as he or she will then be able to protect you interest better. Indeed, the commissions may not be a small amount of money, however, in order to look after your interest in the ongoing rental, I think this could be money well spent.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/

My self introductory video on https://youtu.be/6UfrCOCB6Mg


Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Global Alliance - Masters Of Real Estate
M.O.R.E Property Pte Ltd (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565  /+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

G.A Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More
John Tan 奕欣
Hi there!

If there's an existing agent that had helped you on the lease months or years back, it will be your best interest to engage him/her back. There may be some knowledge that you may be lacking. The tenant's agent will always act in the interest of the tenant, if any. Likewise, a trusted partner will always look out for you.

Hope this helps!

John Tan YS
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
 +65 9633 8431  Read More
Hi Owner,

First of all, you should engage the agent back as he/ she will protect your interest and advice you based on their expertise as the unit is continuing to be tenanted and it will be of your at the best of your own personal interest to have an agent side by side with you to handle any upcoming problem that may be faced when your tenant hands the unit back to you.

Yvonne Low
Associate Team Director
Powerful Negotiators
#1 Team in PropNex Realty Pte Ltd Read More
Hi, it is always advisable to have an agent to assist you personally. To protect your interest more importantly should any dispute will to happen. And in this case, I'm not referring to the tenant agent.

 9730 8455 
aaronchong2774@yahoo.com.sg Read More