2 Answers

Shawn Yim

It would be very much depends on the agreement that you signed. For tenancy agreement, it can be amend/alter/add in clauses. Regulations for leasing residential properties in Singapore, minimum would need to stay at least 6 months, however, if the tenancy agreement did not stated any minimum stay, the owner may have the rights get the compensation of the 1 year rental lease if the tenant break the lease. Hope this clarifies.

Should you have any queries, feel free to contact me at my mobile no. I would gladly be of a service to you.
Good day ahead!

Shawn Yim
CEA Reg. No: R049796J
Propnex Realty Pte Ltd
HP: 9695 4627
Email: sean_5832@yahoo.com
Aaron Chong
Hi Vick, the landlord would not sue you. Instead, he will just forfeit your deposit and also to ask you to compensate the amount of commission that he has paid to his agent.

9730 8455