2 Answers


You need to give up ownership of your overseas property within 6 months after key collection to the resale hdb.
May I have more info and requirements about your plans so to make better recommendations? Thanks and look forward to value-add to your housing plans.

Warm Regards,

Ivan Ng Realtor
ERA Senior Marketing Director
ERA Top 600 Achievers in Year 2017 (Top 10%)
ERA Top 300 Achievers in 3rd Quarter 2017 (Top 5%)
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.

Contact: (+65) 97432395 
Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
IG: instagram.com/ivanngrealtor
FB: facebook.com/ASAProp
W: ivanng10.com/clientreviews
(Client's Testimonials)

**Note: We are not prompted when you respond here, hence please get in touch directly. Look forward to hear from you soon! ** Read More
Robbie Chen Chee Howe

As your wife is a Singaporean, you will be eligible to purchase a HDB resale flat. However, you will have to dispose off all interest in private residential property (local and overseas) latest 6 months within the HDB flat purchase.

If the overseas property is for your own family's occupancy and not rented out as an investment property, you may wish to appeal to HDB for a waiver. Decision will be on a case-by-case basis.

I am experienced and well-versed in both private and HDB resale transactions. Please get in touch with me for a more in-depth discussion.

Should you need require further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More