1 Answer

Jolie Wong
Dear Sir,

I think it is best to consult your agent who handled the rental and advise him of your relative's stay in the flat.

Jolie Wong
Assoc Marketing Director
(CEA Reg no. R041969B)
Huttons Asia Pte Ltd

Email: joliewjw@gmail.com
HP: 9689 9882 / 9691 2377
Website: http://directdevelopersales.com.sg/ Read More