4 Answers

Jerry Loh
Hi Sir,

For the name withdrawal process, we will need to go through some checks with HDB which we can do it for you.

if you wish to buy a EC, you will need to form a family nucleus to doing the purchase. I would strongly suggest that you contact me at 8308 9000 so that we can go though a round of discussion to best assess your options. No obligation.

Jerry Loh
8308 9000
jerrylohproperty@gmail.com Read More


Robbie Chen Chee Howe

In my opinion, both your options has downsides, and may not be the most favorable. Will you consider a 3rd option?

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305. I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
9748 6305
PropNex Realty Read More


Ivan Ng

To purchase a EC, you need to purchase with family or unmarried local singles 35 and above. If you include parents name in the EC application, they need to sell away the hdb, which I dont think is in your plans. Perhaps you can consider an investment in a 2nd property by taking out your name.

May I have more info and requirements about your plans so to make better recommendations? Thanks and look forward to value-add to your housing plans.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude

Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/clientreviews
(Client's Testimonials) Read More


J.A. Goh 吴永益
My opinion is withdraw the name, and look for your own flat.
Do drop me a line or text so that I can assist you in any real estate matter.

Kind Regards
ERA Branch Division Director
HP: 96390350
Email: gohja@singnet.com.sg Read More