4 Answers

askguru expert
Hi there, thanks for writing to us on AskGuru.

Government Technology Agency of Singapore (GovTech) on 5 November announced a digital signature feature dubbed “Sign with SingPass”. This service will enable more than 2.1 million users to sign digital documents in less than two minutes.

You may wish to write in to HDB to check if this can be facilitated for the signing of your documents.

You can also engage a Power of Attorney.

Hope this answers your question.

Best Regards,

Team PropertyGuru Read More


Silvia Chua

Do you want to write directly to me at silviac@singnet.com.sg to discuss your situation in details so that you can move forward and know how to get a permanent place when you are back in Singapore

You can write to my email or whats apps me.

Silvia Chua
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Senior Marketing Director

email - silviac@singnet.com.sg
mobile 97508318 Read More


Silvia Yang
Hi Sir/Madam

I will need more information to be able to advise you
I won't be able to contact you first as I do not have your contact, appreciate if you can contact me at (65) 96608508 or Silviayang8@gmail.com
or click here https://bit.ly/WaSilvia to whatsapp me for no obligation discussion
Thank you.

Warmest regards,

Silvia Yang (Silvia Yogisaputra)

Senior Marketing Director
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: (65) 9660 8508
Email: Silviayang8@gmail.com Read More


Taufik Hussein

It is possible to purchase or rent a place in Singapore without physically present. However I would advise against that unless you are certain to return back to Singapore soon or your family members are still in Singapore and they have no place of stay. I would like to assists you on this. Do contact me at 93375051 for a free and non obligatory discussions on this.

Taufik Hussein
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd Read More