1 Answer

Zheng Yanhui(Alex)
Hi PinkyRain,
Yes. You can buy a resale flat under non-citizen family scheme with your parents.

1.This depends on how long the ICA will take to approve her application.
2.You have to make sure to dispose any private property within 6 months after you purchased your flat.
3.She no need to present on the first appointment however you need to photocopy her passport and other documents.
4.Her name will appear as occupier therefore her signature doesn't required on the those purchase contract.

You can contact me at 92736096 if you got any other queries.

zheng_yanhui@hotmail.com Read More


  • YZ
    Hi Yanhui,
    Thanks very much for taking up my questions. Your info is really healpful!

    I will keep your contact and may look for you to help after I have finalized the necessary procedural stuffs =)