4 Answers

you are not allow to buy if you want to buy can if your husband sell away the condo that he bought.

there is another way of doing it.

wilson leong
 96305577  Read More
Dear madam,

As you will be required to purchase the resale HDB as a family neucleus, your husband will be required to sell the condo away if you proceed to purchase the HDB. Alternatively, you should consider lower quantum condos for renting out immediately, since you will also have to wait for 5 years Minimum Occupation Period to be fulfilled for your HDB before being allowed to sublet.

Visit and Like my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/propertyblogshop/

New Singapore Expatriates on facebook is up and running. Come join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/newsgexpats/


Geryl LIM
Real Estate Director
Masters Of Real Estate
M.O.R.E Property Pte Ltd (L3010548F)
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565  /+65-92787772
Email: geryl7772@gmail.com

M.O.R.E Landed Dynamic Alliance
Home of *7772 Hotline
Check out our latest Landed Dynamic Alliance 7772 mobile application on iOS or Android @ "Landed 7772" in Mobile Apps Store or Play Store now! Read More

You can only purchase HDB with a family nucleus (married couple), hence your husband will be required to sell away his condo.

If your objective is to obtain rental yields, you may want to consider a smaller private condo unit, where you can sublet out immediately.

Thanks and may I assist with your investment plans further?

Warm Regards,
Ivan Ng
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395 
CEA Registration Number: R052114D
ERA Realty Network: L3002382K
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More

Resale EC is considered as private property. You are eligible to purchase it under your own name. You can also rent it out upon taking of possession. But you will only be able to obtain bank loan.

Mike Lim
ERA Read More