5 Answers


You have to remove your ownership from the overseas property if you wish to get a resale hdb. Otherwise, you can consider resale EC or more affordable older private condos. Thanks and hope to assist with your housing plans further.

Warm Regards,
(ASk Anything Property)
Proactive. Sincerity. Feedback.
SMU BBM (Finance), Magna Cum Laude

Email: Ivanng10@gmail.com
Contact: (+65) 97432395 
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/ASAProp
Website: http://www.ivanng10.com/#!reviews/c11r1
(Client's Testimonials) Read More

Perhaps you could contact me so that I can understand your requirements and finances well to draw out a timeline to assist further. Thanks!

D Kumar
 +65 96659926 
ERA Associate Division Director
www.kumarrai.com ( Recent Awards and Testimonials)

#1 team of ERA in Singapore, Asia Pacific International for 2014/2015

2015 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award
ERA 2015 Q1 Top Achievers (Top1% of ERA)
ERA Top Achievers 2013/14/15
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award

P Group
Overall 2014 ERA Top Achievers Read More
Hi buyer,

You can get an EC/HDB, but you'd have to dispose your overseas property (sell/transfer ownership) within 6 months of obtaining the keys to your purchased unit.

No your son needs to be 21 to own a house.

You might want to consider a cheaper private unit, which could be possible.

Feel free to contact me at your convenience, and we can carry on from there.

nd regards,
Teck Chuan, Ng
BBA (Finance), NUS
ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd
Mobile: 9137 4602  Read More
YT Tan (陈永达)
Good evening buyer,

As a married couple, your husband has to form a family nucleus with you thus if you are going for resale HDB, you have to dispose off your overseas property within 6 months from purchase completion date.

You dont have to do so if you are going for a resale EC.

If you want to go for BTO or new EC, you have to dispose off your overseas property first and observe 30 months waiting period before you can apply.

If you dont wish to dispose off your overseas property, probably resale EC is your only option.

Hope my sharing is beneficial to your property purchase.

May I know how can I continue to value add in this purchase?

Warmest Regards,
YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES
Vice President (Agency)
Property Avenue Pte Ltd
Estate Agent no. L3010650D
Blk 420 North Bridge Road #03-30 North Bridge Centre S188727

(M): +65 9111 5171 
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W):www.yttan.com Read More

I am handling various EC projects, The Vales in Sengkang, Wandervale in Choa Chu Kang and the coming launch in ParcLife.

We may be able to assist but we will need more information from you. You may call 9620 0827  or email gavin.ng@orangetee.com.


Gavin Read More