1) As a single citizen at and above 35 yrs old is eligible for an HDB flat; BTO/SBF or resale.
(a) BTO/SBF: you are only eligible for a 2-rm flat (99yrs lease) in a non-mature estate.
(b) Resale HDB: you are eligible to buy any flat type.
2) If you intend to apply grants for your purchase, you can choose 2-rm to 5-rm. Likewise, if you intend to apply for an HDB loan.
(a) 2-rm ~ 4-rm: $25k
(b) 5-rm: $20k
3) There are 2 types of loans available:
(a) HDB loan (HLE): min 10% down payment, max 90% LTV
(b) Bank loan: 5% cash, 20% cash and/or CPF, max 75% LTV
4) The income ceiling for grants and HDB loans is kept at a max of $7k for a single.
5) You are also not able to get grants for EA, EM, likewise for HDB loans.
6) You are not eligible to purchase a jumbo flat.
7) Your option of location shall depend very much on your budget.
8) Current 3-rm HDB flat ranges from $300k~$420k
9) Current 4-rm HDB flat ranges from $420k and above.
Hope the above answer your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: email@example.com if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly.