2 Answers

Sunil Kumar
Hi, Option 1 not possible. You can only go for option 2. Thanks Sunil 8163 0450 suni550@gmail.com C&H
YT Tan (陈永达)
Hi, As your parents are a married couple thus they have to purchase the resale HDB under one entity thus option 1 is out of the question. It seems like you are left with option 2. Hope it helps! Cheers! Warmest Regards, YT TAN 陈永达 | ACCA Graduate, RES Senior District Manager R043025D ECG Property Pte Ltd (A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of ECG Group of Companies) Estate Agent no. L3009759F Blk 190 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh #05-508 S (310190) (M): +65 9111 5171 (E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com (W): www.yttan.com (W): yttan.stproperty.com.sg/ (W) www.lovelyhomes.com.sg (W) www.ecgproperty.com