Need some advice... While working overseas, I bought an under construction flat there. Sadly the flat is now stuck in construction cos of legal problem. As I am shifting back to Singapore now, I want to buy a resale flat as I need a house soon.
1. Must I dispose of my overseas flat within 6 months? It's hard cos of legal issues.
2. I don't want the CPF Grant, so there is no 5 year MOP right?
3. If I buy a resale flat WITHOUT GRANT, how soon can I buy a private property?
4. Must I dispose my HDB flat when I buy a private property?
5. Can I rent out Resale flat immediately since I'm buying WITHOUT GRANT.
Thank you very much and appreciate your thoughts.