Hi Mr John,
It is not mandatory to engage an agent, but having one will definitely ease this tedious process. We take charge from the start till the end. Being in the business for years, we understand valuation indications and have transaction caveats on the finger tip and can advise on negotiating for the best possible price. Paying a fractional cost for our services may result in the savings of a few thousands based on that analysis alone!
Do contact me at 96659926 for us discuss further on your requirements comprehensively to understand the crux of your requirements & expectations, to enable me to deliver a more accurate financial projection and breakdown of cash flow for your purchase as well as to explore the possible options accordingly at no obligation.
Purchasing a property requires a step by step guidance:
(1) Understanding your requirements and expectations ; Location, Preferred Sizing, Comfortable Quantum; additional preference
(2) Running through the finances comprehensively :
-Financial cash flow calculations
-Utilization of Cash/ CPF
-Progressive Payments & Timeline of Payments
(3) In-Principal loan approval
By my network of bankers at no cost
(4) Following that,
We can kickstart on identifying the ideal unit which is more tailor made for your family's comfortable living.
(5) Negotiation for best possible price. And legality coordination handled by me.
In midst, you will progressively be updated and furnished with these documents :
(1) Price analysis of HDB market in your chosen location
(2) Customized sales and rental report of chosen property v other projects
(3) Rough surrounding valuation indications and Transaction Caveats
(4) Projected yield and capital upswing info derived from within vicinity properties
Visit my website to view all my recent accolades - esteemed awards and testimonials to gather more information on me: www.kumarrai.com
ERA Associate Division Director
#1 team of ERA in Singapore, Asia Pacific International for 2014.
ERA Top Achievers 2013/14
ERA Multi-Million Dollar Club Award
2014 ERA Asia-Pacific Business Conference Elite Award
2015 February ERA Top Achievers
2014 Aug/Sept/3rd quarter/Dec/ overall 2014 ERA Top Achievers