Hi, every property experts, I will be back to Singapore in next year and wanna buy a 2A HDB unit.I am divoicee and > 35 yrs old Singaporean. But I did not work in Signpore for the last 4 years. CPF OA account can provide 50% and cash for 5-10% (total 60%).I have some questions:
1. If I go back to find a job, work for 3 months, then can I start to apply a loan from bank with only 3 months cpf contribution?
2. Can I apply loan through HDB again as I am second timers, the first hdb unit that bought from HDB was sold already?