2 Answers

Lyna Song
Hi Mr Jama;

Unfortunately not,for bridging loan,you will need to sell off your property now before bank can grant you the bridging loan as the tenure for bridging loan is usually not more than 6 months only.I have a few ECs that are just launched recently and a few more in the pipeline.Please contact me for more info.Thanks

Lyna ERA
developer's sales team of Waterbay
lynasong@hotmail.com Read More


YT Tan (陈永达)
Morning Mr Jama,

It is not possible to get a bridging loan as had been mentioned by Lyna.

One alternative could be you sell off your house and apply for EC and staying at a rental unit while waiting for EC to TOP. This has been used by many of my clients before when they found that cashflow is tight for them.

You may want to consider it as EC is pretty attractive nowadays.

Feel free to contact me if you need any assistance. Will definitely be a great help to solve all your doubts.

Warmest Regards,
District Manager
(M): 9111 5171
(E): yt.lovelyhomes@gmail.com
(W1): www.yttan.com
(W2): yttan.stproperty.com.sg/
ECG Property Pte Ltd Read More