1 Answer

Robbie Chen Chee Howe

In order for you to be eligible to purchase a resale HDB flat, you and your spouse must be PR for at least 3 years. You will then need to undertake that you sell off all your overseas properties within 6 months completion of the HDB purchase.

Should you need any further assistance in matters relating to property, please contact me at my mobile 9748 6305  . I will be happy to assess and share with you the possibilities for you in the current market.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Robbie Chen
 9748 6305 
PropNex Realty Read More