According to URA's Masterplan, the plot of land next to Punggol MRT station is zoned commercial/residential with a plot ratio of 4.2. This allows for development of more than 36 storeys.
Hope this answers your question.
Team PropertyGuru Read More
Mark, your RIGHT choice
Propnex Read More
1) According to the 2019 Master Plan, that plot of land is listed as commercial + residential with a plot ratio of 4.2 same as Waterway point.
2) The land size is slightly smaller than the current Waterway point.
3) However, with such data. It is insufficient to confirm will this be an HDB development or private development.
4) Under 2021 confirmed and reserve list, there is no development going to happen in Punggol.
5) Moving slightly north along North-East line, there is a new MRT station planned, named Punggol Green. The empty lands over there other than the known Punggol Digital District and STI. The rest of the available land still needs "detail planning". This implied we might see some happening in the next master plan which will publish in 2024, or even in a much later version.
6) Moving down South, there is a current commercial + residential new launch development at Buangkok MRT, expected to TOP in 2024.
7) Further down South, at Hougang MRT, it is expected to have another commercial + residential development. Expected to launch around 2025 or latest 2026.
8) These are the known development along the North-East line. You may wait for this plot of land that already confirmed to be a commercial + residential announcement in Punggol.
9) If this is HDB residential, then, it will depend on your luck.
10) If this is private residential, then, properly this will be launching around or even exceed $2,0xx+ psf looking at current property growth trend if this is going to release for GLS within this 5 years.
11) Honestly speaking, if you are buying at this price 5 years down the road. You might as well buy something at the core central region where Newton is selling at $2,3xx psf
12) Or a freehold at upper Bukit Timah near Beauty World at $1,6xx psf.
Hope the above answer to your main concerns, but if there are more query, please feel free to contact me at 90110636, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is needed.
I'll be glad to assist.
Any response to our answer does not reach us until we scroll through each and every query posted daily.
The best way to get a follow-up is to Whatsapp or email us directly. Read More