Went for viewing and everything is fine with beautiful ambience.
was insisted to sign the TA despite not paying the deposit as a form of 'holding' the room. The intending unit is located at a inacessible location hence that night i decided not to rent the unit. told my agent the next morning, hoping to be in time to stop the submission of TA. Verbally, the agent told me the contract has yet been submitted but told me that will have to pay $600 deposit and one month rental for forfeit.
Currently, i feel kinda nasty to move in after such astouding incident. But if i dont move in, i might get sue and affects my work permit as emphasized by agent. i am a apprentice tenant, is there any more ethical agent out there to advise me on this concurrence?