I would like to inquire, if I am buying a 1 bedroom + study OR a 2 bedroom unit at a condo like High Park Residences (I don't qualify for HDB or EC), firstly,
1) Will I need to consider renovating the kitchen, installing flooring, installing cabinetry, etc. What are the furnishings often provided, and what are the furnishings which I would need to take out of my pocket?
2) When will I be required to make payments? If it TOPs in 2018, will I need to make full payment now when I book, or closer to date when I collect keys?
3) In the next two year, how much would I need to pay, as a percentage of the price?
4) In fact, when would I be able to collect keys or even choose my apartment? Will I be able to move into my flat before 2018?
5) Anyone knows what is the difference between a 2 bedroom classic and a 2 bedroom deluxe unit?
Thank you very much. Hope you had a great weekend.