1 Answer

Alfred Toh
The Technicalities are whether your parents have the ablility to continue serving the current hdb loan and the repayment of the cpf refund to your account which you had used to pay for the current hdb flat co-owned by you and your parents. If both these questions can be fulfilled there should not be much problem in withdrawing your name form the curent flat.You may want to call me for further queries Read More