2 Answers

Geryl Lim
Hi Ming,

It depends if you have any existing residential properties you are currently holding, as I am pretty sure you are aware that the government has recently introduced the ABSD. In addition, should you be looking to sell within 4 years for the residential property that you buy, you will also be incurring SSD. How do you feel about the recent cooling measures introduced by the government to cool the prices of residential property?

If you are confident on the outlook, as long as you do enough homework on the property that you are investing in, my advise is to go ahead.

Should you require any further assistance, feel free to contact me further for discussion.

Geryl LIM
Real Estate Consultant
CEA Reg R014783H
Mobile: +65-81577565
Email: lim.geryl@yahoo.com.sg Read More


Mike Tay
Dear Ming

You need to provide more information on your commerical property - type - retail, industrial or office? tenure? enbloc potential? rental? future development?

If your objective is to maximise rental return/yield, it does not matter what kind of properties you hold.

Do call me at (65)-9745-5178 or email miketaysoen@gmail.com if I can assist you in your buying / selling / renting or leasing.

Thks & regards,

Mike Tay (郑树荣)

CEA Reg:R042367C

M: +65 97455178
E: miketaysoen@gmail.com

W: http://www.miketay.myweb.sg
W: http://miketay.irealtor.sg/

HSR International Realtors Pte Ltd
Estate Agent Reg No: L3002226G Read More