|Type||Floor Area (Start From)||PSF||Starting Price|
|1 bedroom||From 572.00||-||GBP 435|
Facilities & Amenities
- Located in one of London’s most rapidly developing and exciting areas, this prestigious riverside development by Hollybrook provides the chance to experience riverside life at the edge of the Capital’s financial hub.
- 15 mins walk to Canada Water Station
- 53 apartments with riverside view.
- 2 lifts
- Walking from New Pier Wharf: Greenland Wharf Pier [Riverbus - 6 mins], Canada Water Station [Jubilee Line - 20 mins], Rotherhithe Station [Overground – 20mins], Bus routes [2 mins] C10 [Victoria] & 381 [Waterloo].
- Less than one mile away, the Surrey Quays shopping centre is home to highstreet brands, 24-hour Tesco and a nine-screen multiplex cinema. As part of forthcoming developments, John Lewis and Waitrose are both expected to open stores in the near future. World leading brands can be found at nearby Canary Wharf with 120 stores spread across five malls. A little further afield Westfield in Stratford offers Europe’s largest urban shopping centre and the Olympic Park. For the less conventional shopper, nearby Greenwich market and the boutiques of Bermondsey offer alternative choices.